Tony Entertainment & Management Ltd (Trading as Silver Service Singers)
The Old Smithy, Church Road, Rainford, WA11 8HD
TEL: 01744 353003
E MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
An agreement made between the client of the first part,
and ‘Tony Entertainment & Management Ltd’, (hereinafter called the Agent) of the second part.
Witness that the agent hereby engages the client and the agent accepts an engagement to present the following at the Venue and from the dates of the periods and at the fees stated in the schedule hereto;
THE BELOW ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Cancellation of this Contract shall be as follows;
- More than 7 days after the agreement is made; No refund will become payable.
- 30 days from the performance date; The FULL Fee will be payable.
- The Agent agrees that the fee is inclusive of all expenses, travelling expenses to and from the venue and covers any payments whatsoever.
- The Client agrees that any further engagements offered to the Agent as a result of this engagement, whether from the Client on this contract or any other Client or potential Client, shall be negotiated through the Agent head office not the Artiste of the day.
- The Agent warrants that all equipment is in good working order, and fit for its purpose, and that no part of the performance is likely to be a danger to the Artiste/s or any other person/s.
- The adjustment of the volume and sound level of any equipment shall be as the Client reasonably requires.
- No refund shall be payable to the Client for any day upon which this engagement shall be suspended by reason of Royal Demise, National Mourning, Fire, Epidemic, War, Strikes, lockout or by reason of order of any Licensing or Public Authority.
- The Agent at the time of signing this contract shall not be under any contract to a third party that might preclude them from fulfilling the engagement.
- The Client shall be responsible for the provision of mains electricity in the performing area.
- All deposits paid are non-refundable.
- FULL payment made is non-refundable 7 days after the making of any payment.
- This contract reflecting the terms and conditions as verbally agreed shall be deemed accepted only when either; a) It is signed and returned in 7 days.
b) It is not exchanged within the prescribed 7 days and no written objection has been made within its period.
Social Media Terms and Conditions For Silver Service Singers
1. The promoter is: Tony Entertainment & Management Ltd (Trading as Silver Service Singers (company no 09609023) whose registered office is at 4 Old Smithy Church Road, Rainford, St. Helens, WA11 8HD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Tony Entertainment & Management Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.com/silverservicesingers
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 15th March 2019 for the VIP Tickets and the 31st of March 2019 for the Hospitality Tickets. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Simply tag your partner in crime, like our Facebook page and tell us why you think you should win.
– Make a booking by the 31st of March 2019 for a chance to win 2 Hospitality VIP tickets.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 2x VIP Tickets to Spice Girls in Manchester
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or it’s agents.
14. The winner will be notified by on Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Tony Entertainment & Management Ltd and not to any other party.